Friday, December 28, 2007

Hillary Clinton - Story City, Iowa


Unedited notes from the speech:

Your basic elementary school gym
Couple of hundred packed in
Media squeezed in back, surge for power
Trivia (!?!) OK, serves a purpose
(Hillary is running late)
Unswayed by swag
No need for a launcher, merely a Pavolian response & a light chuck
Finally,
A brown pant-suited could-be president
Great hair, teeth, CEO look, 'cept for that pant-suit
the middle class has been ignored
Hmmm, a New York story:imported
(regarding Bhutto) a personal concern
met with Musharraf & Karzai last year
Suggested a military envoy, Bush :Nah!
blank check has failed
Tripartite
Our democracy has survived, there are no guarantees
into foreclosure-nice segway
fluid movement
VACD
AIDS
spread women's literacy in China via Pakistan. another nice try
SCHIP-TBA 11/08
35 year resume
250 health care plans for Congress
Home grown energy, Univ. Pre-K, NCLB
End the student loan industry scam
note "incredulous" demeanor and brief River City drawl
TBI-Where do I go to get my brain back?
Republicans have been after me for 16 years and I'm still here
300 million a day for our presence in Iraq
Depleted uranium armaments-you're going to have fallout.

OK, I'm not getting paid to do analysis so consider this just reference material. I am interested to compare and contrast these bits of information with what I hear from other candidates.

Tomorrow its Republicans! Huckabee, Giuliani and maybe Romney. Right now, I'm just recovering from margaritas & mexican food. Des Moines is slushy but not painfully cold.

No comments: